Tickets are NOW AVAILABLE for IABC Queensland’s latest social media event, with a stellar panel talking about best practice in how to build or expand communities using social media.Book now for the 12-2pm session on Thursday 5 November 2015 at Four Points by Sheraton in Brisbane.
This event offers a great learning opportunity as well as being a great chance to network with a wide range of communications professionals. It is a must-attend session for community managers, digital marketing and communication professionals, small to medium business owners, bloggers and anyone else looking at building and expanding communities using social media.
IABC Queensland has put together an expert panel, representing corporate, government and small business:
• Jason Laird, Executive Director Communications and Chief Social Officer, Telstra Corporation
• Julie Holt, Director, Social Media and Marketing, Digital Delivery, Australian Tax Office
• Deb Peralta, Founder, Dello Mano Luxury Brownies
Professional development topics to be covered in this session moderated by Mel Kettle include:
• building, expanding and managing communities
• how to engage, inspire and motivate your fans
• which social platforms are best for your business
• using social media to improve customer service
• creating useful content and user generated content
• case studies.
Tickets are $100 for IABC members and $140 for non-members and this includes a two-course sit down lunch with a glass of wine on arrival.
Why not become a member of IABC Queensland to qualify for the member price? October is a great time to join, with the $40 join fee waived and a 10% discount on international dues. You can sign up for IABC here, or contact IABC Queensland chapter president kathryn britt AT cicero DOT net DOT au for more information.
Bookings via Eventbrite. Please share this link with your networks!« Back to blog